Another Friday is upon us! Perhaps
never one day I will be less excited about the end of the work-week and the beginning of the glorious mini-vacation that is Saturday and Sunday, but not today.
Today I’m here to share some of the highlights of recent recipes here on the blog and to share with you some of my favorite bloggers’ recipes for all things delicious.
Shall we get started?
First off, HAVE YOU ENTERED THIS AWESOME GIVEAWAY YET?!
If not, you totes should. The guitar-shaped cutting board is super legit (it has tiny cheese knives and a corkscrew inside!) and the grill is quite impressive too. Simple check out the Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake post and use the Rafflecopter Widget at the bottom to enter!
If you HAVE already entered, then you can sit back, relax, and dunk a nice hunk (like that rhyme?) of this Strawberry Oatmeal Bread into your afternoon cup of coffee or tea.
Or, if you just can’t jump onto the glorious no-bake cheesecake bandwagon quick enough, whip up this fresh and sweet Blueberry Toasted Coconut No Bake Cheesecake!
That’s enough about me and my little ole’ blog, don’t you think? Now it’s time for me to share with you the recipes I am absolutely going gaga for, brought to you and me by some of my favorite food bloggers. 🙂
- Looking for a little pick-me-up in the mornings? Why not try a batch (or three) of these Cappuccino Chip Granola Bars from Inside BruCrewLife ?!
- Sigh, do I really need to explain why I adore these Bacon,Beer, Potato Chip Cookie Bars from Life, Love, and Sugar ? Probably not.
- These Salmon Sliders with Epic Peanut Sauce from Cooking for Keeps are perhaps the most epic of all appetizers I’ve ever laid eyes upon. For reals.
- I’ll never buy another store-bought pretzel again thanks to this recipe for Homemade Soft Pretzels from The Recipe Rebel.
- How gorgeous are these Raspberry Coconut Popsicles from Chelsea’s Messy Apron? I WANT TO EAT THEM ALL!
- Doughnuts make me go nuts, and these Lemon Meringue Doughnuts from BethCakes are no exception!
- So many popsicles, so little time! But I’m sure I can make room before summer ends for a few of these Coffee Coconut Milk Cookies and Cream Popsicles from Cookie Monster Cooking.
- September is coming quickly, and with it, my obsession with all things chai. We can get an early start on the fuzzy warm flavors of Fall with these Vanilla Chai Scones from The Domestic Rebel.
- Any dessert that involves Nilla Wafers is a friend of mine, and I’m about to become BFFLS with this beautiful Banana Pudding Cake from Spicy Southern Kitchen.
That’s that for this week’s Friday Favorites! I’ll be back on Tuesday with another new recipe, so be sure to a) enjoy your weekend and b) check back first thing Tuesday morning!