It’s that time of year again: the final countdown that is the week of Thanksgiving. Packing needs to begin, turkeys need to be bought…
entire menus planned if you’ve been too busy to do so until now.
But have no fear! I’m bringing you 25 Thanksgiving recipes for last-minute planning, just in case you’re in need of an appetizer, a side dish, or a festive dessert.
This list is a combination of On Sugar Mountain originals, along with some of the very best recipes from a bunch of my blogging buddies. 🙂 I hope you find everything you need to have a fantastic Thanksgiving this Thursday!
- Cornbread Chorizo Stuffing
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cajun Style Stuffing with Shrimp and Andouille Sausage
- Slow Cooker Beer Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Root Vegetable Crostini with Cranberry Relish
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Maple Bourbon Braised Carrots
- Pumpkin Pie Bars with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Roasted Garlic and Thyme Mashed Potatoes
- Brown Butter and Gruyère Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Sweet Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker French Onion Mashed Potatoes
- Parmesan Pumpkin Biscuits
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Cheddar Stuffing from Cookie Monster Cooking
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Nutella Pumpkin S’mores Tart from Beth Cakes
- Stuffing Waffles from Curry and Comfort
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Turkey Italian Sausage, Cranberries and Hazelnuts from Cooking for Keeps
- Carrots with Bacon Cream Sauce from The Recipe Rebel
- Pecan Pie Bars from Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese Frosting from The Domestic Rebel
- Chocolate Fudge Turkeys from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake from Life, Love and Sugar
I’ve got my own Thanksgiving prepping/planning to finish up this week, so I hope you all have a happy holiday and I’ll see you next week!